Case Study 1
Rapid Quality Control
Authentication of Product
ProfilePrint™ technology was developed to address the fragmented food ingredient industry’s challenges of rampant adulteration, quality inconsistencies and taste inaccuracies.
Verticals: Our technology is applicable for dried food products; including Tea, Coffee, Grains, Herbs, Spices, Cacao, as well as liquids and non-organic materials.
Food product: Coffee
Objective: Determination of origin
Results: ProfilePrint™ was able to match and detect all the origins of raw beans accurately.
Case Study 2
Maintaining a Gold Standard
Food product: Cacao flavouring
Objective: Cacao grading and quality control
- Speed and Accuracy Instead of visually inspecting, which is inaccurate, or tasting which requires time to prepare, ProfilePrint™ only requires a few seconds to ascertain its quality accurately.
- Knowledge Management Even if the QC manager leaves the company, the knowledge is retained in the A.I. model generated with the training data from the QC manager.
Case Study 3
Blend Best-Match Ingredients
Food product: Tea
Objective: Taste Profiling and lowest cost optimisation
- Rapidly predicts taste profiles and blend ratio to achieve closest match in taste and quality.
- More accurate and cost-effective than using human-tasters.
- Significant cost savings for producers.